Thuraya External Antenna - Magnetic Mount
Suitable for models : XT / XT-Lite / SatSleeve
The Thuraya External Antenna is comes in a 5 meter version and simply connects to the back of your phone and allows you to place a magnetic mounted antenna on the roof of your vehicle for direct line of sight to the satellite while driving. The Thuraya antenna's can also be used on dongas or other temporary structures.
The SCAN Antenna 60401-XXX is a passive OUTDOOR mounted antenna with versions for the Thuraya XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro and SatSleeve including HotSpot.
The antenna requires no pointing towards the satellite* and the rugged design ensures reliable performance even in harsh conditions. The kits come complete with the selected adapter to suit either the XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro, SatSleeve Universal & SatSleeve HotSpot.
- Ready to use solutions for XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro / Dual, SatSleeve and SatSleeve Hotspot
- Low profile design
- Easy magnetic mounting on vehicle steel roof or trunk lid
- Sold in complete kits including Antenna, Extension cables and Adapter
- Frequency 1525 - 1660.5 MHz
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Satellite System Thuraya Polarisation LHCP
- Axial ratio < 6 dB Gain 4 dBic
- Color White (glossy)
- Diameter Ø 111 mm
- Mounting Magnetic
- Mounting place On steel roof etc.
- Height above roof 36.5 mm
- Materials ASA, PCB, brass,PTFE and neodymium magnets
* Please note, that whilst the antenna receives the satellite communication signal the handset will still have to be placed in a location where it is able to get a GPS signal / lock from it's own internal GPS antenna.
Typically vehicle dashboard, caravan window, wheelhouse / cockpit of a vessel etc. The handset will not register on the network without a GPS position.