For improved satellite signal reception, use Thuraya External Mobile Magnetic Antenna.
The SCAN Antenna 60401-XXX is a passive outdoor mounted antenna with versions for the Thuraya XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro and SatSleeve including Hotspot.
The antenna requires no pointing towards the satellite* and the rugged design ensures reliable performance even in harsh conditions. The kits come complete with the selected adapter to suit either the XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro, SatSleeve Universal & SatSleeve Hotspot.
- Ready to use solutions for XT, XT-LITE, / Dual, SatSleeve and SatSleeve Hotspot
- Low profile design
- Easy magnetic mounting on vehicle steel roof or trunk lid
- Sold in complete kits including Antenna, Extension cables and Adapter
- Frequency 1525 - 1660.5 MHz
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Satellite System Thuraya Polarisation LHCP
- Axial ratio < 6 dB Gain 4 DBIC
- Color White (glossy)
- Diameter Ø 111 mm
- Mounting Magnetic
- Mounting place On steel roof etc.
- Height above roof 36.5 mm
- Materials ASA, PCB, brass, PTFE and neodymium magnets
* Please note, that whilst the antenna receives the satellite communication signal the handset will still have to be placed in a location where it is able to get a GPS signal / lock from it's own internal GPS antenna.
Typically vehicle dashboard, caravan window, wheelhouse / cockpit of a vessel etc. The handset will not register on the network without a GPS position