Satellite Internet on the move anywhere in Australia? The BGAN Cobham explorer 323 is designed to handle the harsh Australia outback and provide voice and data communications while on the move (up to 130 kmph).
Ultra-compact comms-on-the-move terminal for Inmarsat BGAN and BGAN M2M.
The one piece design enables the unit to be easily installed and operator, providing built in wi-fi and allowing up to 11 devices to be connected at any one time. The terminal is design to be roof mounted to any vehicle or trailer and will self-orientate the in-built antenna towards the satellite to keep you connected while you move.
- Simultaneous high-quality voice and data communications over BGAN
- Data transfer up to 384 kbps down, 225 kbps up at >20° elevation
- Wi-Fi hotspot capability for Internet connection with laptop or smart devices
- Simple, quick, and easily mounted with optional magnetic mounts
- Beam switching technology
- Able to be used with BGAN M2M Plans or standard BGAN plans
- Dimension: 97 mm (height), 321 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing at +40°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Data capabilities: Standard data up to 384/225 kbps (download/upload) at >20° elevation
- AC/DC power supply: Input: 12-24VDC, 35W