The BGAN Cobham Explorer 510 satellite internet device is the perfect choice for someone looking for a lightweight internet solution to use while stopped. The whole unit weights in at less than 1.4KG (including battery), and delivers fast enough internet to Email, video conference.
Connecting to the Explorer 510 is easy, with the unit creating it's own Wi-Fi network once it has registered to the satellite network.
- Simultaneous Voice and Internet Over the Single Unit
- Internet Speed up to 464 kbps Down & 448 kbps
- Wi-FI Built in for easy connection
- Connect up to 11 devices (Laptop, Desktop, smartphone & Tablets) simultaneously
- Built-in battery
- Easy Setup & Use
- Lightweight, Splash and dust proof design
- Dimension: 202 x 202 x 51.8
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing at +40°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Data capabilities: Standard data up to 464/448 kbps (download/upload)