The Hughes 9502 Two Piece terminal is the world’s most cost-effective, all-IP BGAN machine-to-machine satellite terminal with exceptionally low power consumption.
The Hughes 9502 BGAN Terminal is a high-speed satellite terminal that uses the Inmarsat BGAN M2M service, and was designed for remote M2M or SCADA monitoring and control. The Hughes terminal delivers affordable, global, end-to-end IP data connectivity enabling applications in industry sectors such as environmental monitoring, SmartGrid, pipeline monitoring, compressor monitoring, well site automation and video surveillance. Remote Site Technologies has extensive working knowleadge of the BGAN M2M terminals and can assist with building the perfect monitoring solution for monitoring
- Integrated IP Watchdog to ensure “always-on” network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Easy to install
- Remote control via SMS—remote management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and access to Web interface.
- Firmware upgrades over the air or local.
- Supports multiple network modes: NAT, Relay, NAPT & PPoE