Kymeta U8 GO - Emergency Response Solution
Easy to transport and able to provide satellite internet within minutes of arriving on site. The U8 GO terminal is the perfect solution to provide for organizations needing to setup satellite internet in an emergency situation.
The U8 is provided in a hard case and is IP67 (Flash proof) which enables the terminal to be used even during rain events. The U8 only requires power to and the system will automatically connect to the satellite network and push Wi-Fi out over our provided Wi-Fi router.
- Use On The Move Or On The Pause
- Broadband speed data for remote use
- No Mobile Coverage Required
- Portable Mobile Internet
- Australian Wide Coverage
- Acquisition time of less than 1 minute
- Dimensions: L 111cm x W 89.5cm x H38 cm
- Weight: 68KG (including case)
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Connectivity :Ethernet & Wi-Fi
- DC Input Power - 12 VDC to 36 VDC Max