A Pivotel plan must must be purchased at the same of ordering.
The IsatPhone 2 is considered by many to be the toughest satellite phone on the market. With a ruggedized housing and more importantly a shock proof antenna this phone will give you the confidence when facing searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain.
Inmarsat offers a near global coverage operating 3 fixed satellites around the globe for voice and SMS connectivity. The Isatphone 2 offers the longest battery life of any satellite phone which is supported by a micro USB power plug.
- Voicemail and text (SMS)
- Build Quality: Robust & Rugged Build - (IP65, IK04)
- Assistance button: send GPS location data &
- Safety: Text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking: – send location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use: One of only 2 satellite phones with this feature
- Usability: Easy-to-use interface, with large, high-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
- Ready to use at all times: 45-second network registration
- Unrivalled battery life: with eight hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Languages supported: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
|Size:||169mm x 52/75mm (with/without antenna) x 29/36mm (in hand/at deepest point)|
|Weight:||318 grams (including battery)|
|Display:||High-contrast colour screen|
|Interfaces:||Micro USB, Audio Socket, Antenna port, Bluetooth 2.0|
|Operating range:||-20°C to +55°C|
|Storage range:||-20°C to +70°C (with battery)|
|Charging range:||0°C to +45°C|