The 9502 terminal delivers affordable, global, end-to-end IP data connectivity enabling applications in industry sectors such as environmental monitoring, SmartGrid, pipeline monitoring, compressor monitoring, well site automation and video surveillance in real time.
The exceptional low power consumption (1W idle) of the Hughes 9502 makes it possible to provide end-to-end IP connectivity to sites that are off the grid. This breakthrough provides end-to-end IP connectivity to power-challenged locations that rely upon solar- battery arrays involving sensitive power budgets. Remote Site Technologies has the ability to build a complete M2M connectivity solution to keep you in contact with even your most remote equipment.
- Integrated IP Watchdog to ensure “always-on” network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Easy to install
- Remote control via SMS—remote management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and access to Web interface.
- Firmware upgrades over the air or local.
- Supports multiple network modes: NAT, Relay, NAPT & PPoE